Saturday, July 23, 2011

Camps for all!!!

Ok I will get started with this past week. It was a busy one! Kelsey had dance camp at the College of Southern Idaho in Twin Falls. It's a pretty intense camp that she goes to every year. They stay overnight in the dorms, and she always has a really great time.
Noah had scout camp at Treasure Mountain near Targhee. It was all week, and the longest he's ever been away from home. (I have to say I get nervous whenever one of my kids goes on long trips away from home). He had a great time, and earned 6 merit badges! Ya!! So proud. Kevin was able to go up on Thursday and stayed until Friday night.
Michael went to Jimmer basketball camp in Lehi, Utah. I went down too, as it is not an overnight camp. We stayed in Sandy at a hotel. It was great. It was a camp for shooters, and as you can imagine, Jimmer Fredette was there everyday but Wednesday.
I will put up pictures and video tomorrow! Ya for camp week! Wow has this summer been busy, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment