Tuesday, February 28, 2012






Ok so hopefully these are in order. I don't think I am going to post anymore until I figure out how to put many pictures into one post. So we arrived in Kauai in the early afternoon. We stayed at a great place, and we were upgraded (for no extra cost) to a HUGE gorgeous 3 bedroom condo! It was beautiful! We decided on our first day to just visit the beach and check out the Koloa area. We found a monk seal, which was very exciting, resting on the beach. The kids loved it (so did I). We then went to Roy's for dinner. I had a delicious swordfish filet, which gave me horrible food poisoning that night. Ya. I will post more tomorrow, or whenever I figure this out better.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so maybe it's Kelsey chasing the chicken....my bad! Still great photos though - and don't you love when you get comments? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog! Yay! Adding it to the side bar...

    ReplyDelete